Herb and Lemon Marinated Olives
This flavorful blend of lemon, herbs and hot pepper is the perfect complement to the saltiness of the olives. Make it early in the week and keep refrigerated to blend all the flavors. Then just carry on board for all the olive lovers in your group.
- 3 cups - Green and black olives pitted, rinsed and drained
- 8 each - Thin lemon slices
- 1/4 teaspoon - Dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon - Dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon - Hot pepper flakes
- 2 each - Garlic cloves peeled and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons - Fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons - Red wine vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a stainless steel or glass container. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate to blend the flavors.