Jill's Famous Veggie Dip
Jill Schneider and her husband Bob, Formula 34 PC owners in south Florida, loves to entertain on their boat. Jill's favorite (or should we say her guests' most often requested) appetizer is the classic vegetable dip made with Knorr's® vegetable soup mix. She jazzes it up with water chestnuts and green onions for rave reviews from her friends at all their Formula gatherings. Make this scrumptious dip before you leave port for an easy take-along winner. Serve with corn tortilla chips or fresh veggies for dipping.
- 1 10-ounce package - Frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 16-ounce container - Sour cream
- 1 cup - Mayonnaise
- 1 package - Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 8-ounce can - Water chestnuts drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 each - Green onions, chopped
Combine all ingredients and refrigerate to blend flavors. For a more uniform dip, our Formula Galley chef chopped spinach, water chestnuts and green onions in a food processor prior to blending with the remaining ingredients.