Get ready to kick off your Formula Spring boating with a delicious make-ahead snack to carry on board. Make it during the week as your schedule allows, and you're all set to snack well once you're on board for the weekend!
- 2 to 3 each - Garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 10-ounce dry weight jar - Green olives, drained
- 1 6-ounce dry weight can - Black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup - Roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons - Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon - Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons - Red wine vinegar
Place the garlic, green and black olives, peppers, parsley, olive oil and vinegar in a food processor. Chop to make a coarse spread.
Serve with assorted crackers and breads.