We have a 280 Sun Sport that we keep on Lake Wawasee, in northern Indiana. Our 280 is the perfect boat for this busy lake. It takes the rough waves smoothly and protects us from the wind. On sultry days, we open the windshield and sun ourselves on the bow and our children love to cannonball off the bow. On summer evenings, we put the table in the aft cockpit and share a sunset cruise with friends. I have included one of our best recipes for boating– delicious and very portable. Thanks for designing such a great boat!
Larry and Monica Weigand
- 2 pounds- Shrimp, de-veined, cooked and peeled
- 1/4 cup - Light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon - Dry mustard
- 2 cloves - Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup - Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons - Salt
- 2 tablespoons - Chopped parsley
- 1 each - Bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon - Paprika
- 1 dash - Ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons - Chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon - Red wine vinegar
- 1 each - Lemon, thinly sliced or wedged
Blend the olive oil, garlic, dry mustard, salt, lemon juice, vinegar, parsley, bay leaf, paprika, red pepper and pimento. Add shrimp and marinate in refrigerator for two hours. Transfer shrimp to serving bowl. Garnish with lemon slices or wedges.