Tropical Fruit Cheese Ball
Get ready to kick off your Formula Spring boating with a delicious make-ahead snack to carry on board. Make it during the week as your schedule allows, and you're all set to snack well once you're on board for the weekend!
- 4 ounces - Packaged beef (such as Armour® sliced dried beef)
- 1 8-ounce can - Crushed pineapple, juice packed, very well drained
- 2 8-ounce - Cream cheese softened packages
- 1 teaspoon - Prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon - Worcestershire® Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon - Onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon - Garlic powder
- 1 6-ounce bag - Tropical dried fruit bits (such as Dole® or Sunmaid®)
Chop the beef into small dice. Mix with the drained pineapple and dried fruits. (If the dried fruits are larger pieces, you may wish to chop them up.) Set aside. Mix the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder in a small bowl. Set aside. Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Blend in the seasonings. Blend in the beef and fruit mixture. Form into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate. Serve with crackers.