Fruit Salad Bowl to Go
Get ready to kick off your Formula Spring boating with a delicious snack to carry on board. Make this Friday night, and you're all set to snack well once you're on board for the weekend!
- 4 cups - Assorted fresh melon, cubed
- 1 whole - Fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups - Grapes
- 2 pints - Strawberries, quartered
- 1 pint - Assorted fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon - Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons - Honey, to taste
Very gently, mix the melons, pineapple, grapes and strawberries in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Mix the lemon juice and honey well in a small plastic bowl with a lid. Refrigerate.
Just before serving pour the lemon honey mixture over the fruit. Add the fresh berries and gently toss to combine the fruits and the lemon honey. (The lemon juice and honey will help the fruit taste fresher and more ripe.)